Welcome to Strutt & Co. Solicitors
Strutt & Co. is a commercial law firm with a commitment to provide clients’ with strong and straightforward advice.
Our mission statement is simply to always define, manage and then exceed our client’s expectations.
Strutt & Co. is a specialist law firm dedicated solely to meeting the needs of business clients.
That’s all we do – we don’t do wills, divorce, personal injury, house conveyancing or any other private client matter, so you can be assured that all our expertise are invested in your business.
What do we do?
- We are experts in employment law but only act for Employers in line with our commitment to your business.
- We advise on transaction matters including sales and purchases of businesses, mergers and management buy-outs. Deals can involve the sale or purchase of all or some of the assets of a business to the sale or purchase of the entire issued share capital of a company ranging from a few thousand pounds to multi-million pounds.
- We are able to help you with the legal requirements of all aspects of commercial property transactions including advising on agricultural premises. Assisting our business clients to buy or lease your business premises or dispose of business premises, negotiating, granting or assigning business leases and the development of land and property.
- We can advise both on the negotiation and setting up of any contractual document or commercial agreement a business needs.
- We have considerable experience in giving advice on shareholders agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, corporate restructuring.
- Commercial Litigation/Dispute Resolution: We can offer you a practical strategy and timetable to deal with your dispute. Our timing and responsiveness is critical and at Strutt & Co we understand the importance of providing straight forward commercial and accurate advice.
- We offer a comprehensive waste management legal service supported by our expertise in associated environmental, health and safety and waste transport issues.
- With specialist knowledge of the issues facing UK transport and logistics providers we advise the private sector in relation to all aspects of the transport industry (passenger and haulage) including operator licences, public inquiries and compliance audits.
We believe your professional adviser’s fees should never be a surprise. We can provide a fixed price, set cost milestones or time quotas, and always provide regular updates on where project costs are.
Our mission statement is simply to always define, manage and then exceed our clients’ expectations.
Whatever the size of your business, Strutt & Co. can provide the legal advice you require.
Please click here to contact us or call 01768 480230 for a free initial telephone consultation